Twin-Up-t7 Sonic is safe
Twin-Up T7 Sonic bears CE mark
The design and production of Twin-Up T7 Sonic were carried out in compliance with the requirements imposed by the company Quality System pursuant to UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 and UNI EN ISO 13485: 2004.
Contraindications Twin-Up-t7 Sonic
• During the menstrual period, skin conduction changes;
stimulation could prove less comfortable.
• Stimulation causes reddening of the skin where the electrodes are placed, especially in the case of persons with sensitive skin.
Such reddening is perfectly normal and usually disappears quickly.
• In case of allergy to the electrode gel, suspend treatment and see a doctor.
• Do not apply the electrodes to areas with hyperpigmentation (moles) or varicose veins.
• Do not apply the electrodes directly to the breasts, but to the muscles which
• Do not use in intimate areas, under the armpits, in the groin or behind the knees.
• Do not use on the abdomen of expectant mothers.
• Do not use Twin-Up-t7 Sonic on children, people with pace-makers or those in poor psychophysical conditions or with physiological or organic disorders.
poor psychophysical conditions or with physiological or organic disorders.
• The appliance is not suited for wearers of metal prostheses or aortoabdominal bypasses.
• Do not apply in transthoracic mode to prevent interference with heart
• Do not apply ultrasound to the intercostal grid and generally to the lower abdomen,
• IN CASE OF DOUBT, SEE A DOCTOR
If adhesive gel electrodes of other brands are used, keep strictly
to the following instructions:
electrode dimensions: 3.5×4.5 cms. or 9×4 cms.
Minimum electrode surface: 15 sq cms